Job Type: Full-time
Location: Rockville, MD - White Flint Metro area
Required Education: Bachelor's
Schedule: Office hours (Mon. - Fri.)
Benefits: Full benefits package
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for administrative experience in marketing/advertising to hone their skills in an advertising agency. We are looking for a hardworking individual that enjoys marketing and has a great attitude even on a less than ideal day. Education should include a degree in communication, business, or related degrees. Vendor & Client contact by phone, in-person, or both will be necessary. You should have enough self-discipline to organize and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with the agency team:
- Coordinate with the Account Executive team to nurture client relationships.
- Help prepare agendas, reporting & publication performance evaluations for client meetings.
- Work with media & production departments to ensure timely distribution of media & collateral.
- Help ensure quality control of agency-produced creative, checking against requested edits, brand standards, etc.
- Report to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Aids in keeping photography, brand standards, and client requirements organized & current.
- Processes minor client requests and coordinates job execution with Accounts team.
- Helps manage client GoogleAds, Bing, (and social accounts as needed)
- Helps maintain client feeds
Skills and Specifications:
- Be able to multi-task and stay organized– you’ll be working on many different types of projects for different clients at the same time.
- Be good with numbers – you’ll be responsible for helping evaluate publication performance. Microsoft Excel proficiency is a huge plus.
- Practice good communication skills and be able to maintain cordial relation s.
- Knowledge of project management systems, Microsoft Office, Google Drive Suite.
- Expertise in and experience independently running GoogleAds & Bing accounts (or in-depth knowledge of functioning from performance on a team). Certification is a bonus.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.